The new Bondi to Manly Walk links all the existing coastal and harbourside walking tracks between Australia’s two most famous surf beaches, Bondi Beach and Manly Beach. For its entire length, the Bondi to Manly Walk is on public land, with the vast majority of its 80kms on existing well-made and well-maintained bushwalking tracks, while skirting ‘the most beautiful harbour in the world’.
We offer a SPECIAL DISCOUNT of 15% off for all walkers to encourage visitors and locals to be more active and discover or explore new corners of these iconic sites.
- Day 1: Bondi Beach to Watsons Bay Wharf - 13.4 km (3-4 hours)
- Day 2: Watsons Bay Wharf to Double Bay Wharf - 11.4 km (3-4 hours) > push a bit further and come and stay with us in Potts Point
- Day 3: From Potts Point, head to your next stop: Cremorne Point Wharf, making that big 18.6 km trunk (4-5 hours) more manageable by shortening it.
- Day 4: Cremorne Point Wharf to Manly Wharf - 26.4 km (7-8 hours) - you can also cut this day in half if needed by stopping in the Spit Bridge area !
- Day 5: Manly Wharf to Manly Beach - 10.2 km (2-3 hours)
>> Enter the promo code SYDNEYWALKS on checkout to get a 15% discount on your stay.
Special Terms & Conditions :
- 15% Discount applies to the Best Flexible Rate only
- This offer is available year-round (with the exception of 30th Dec, 31st Dec and 1st Jan)
- No further discount applies to this offer
- Valid at all Potts Point properties
- View our Flexible Terms. For more information, view our Terms & Conditions.