The new Bondi to Manly Walk links all the existing coastal and harbourside walking tracks between Australia’s two most famous surf beaches, Bondi Beach and Manly Beach. For its entire length, the Bondi to Manly Walk is on public land, with the vast majority of its 80kms on existing well-made and well-maintained bushwalking tracks. It is the product of a collaboration between all six Councils along the Walk.
The Bondi to Manly Walk links four iconic Australian landmarks recognised around the world - Sydney’s Opera House and Harbour Bridge, and Bondi and Manly Beaches.
- MANLY BEACH Manly, so named by Capt. Arthur Phillip in 1788 because of the manly nature of its indigenous people, is famous for its ocean beach and the ferry service from Circular Quay which started in 1852.
- SYDNEY HARBOUR BRIDGE Since opening in 1932 the Harbour Bridge has shaped the City of Sydney. Its steel arch span and two pairs of granite pylons have become a symbol of Sydney and Australia.
- SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE The Sydney Opera House, with its white shell-shaped sail roof, is one of the world’s most famous buildings.
- BONDI BEACH Bondi is Australia’s most famous surf beach and is home to the world’s first lifesaving club. More than a million travellers visit Bondi every year for the quintessential Aussie experience of sun, surf and sand.
Sydney’s world-class Bondi to Manly Walk will be at the heart of Sydney’s national park visitors. Linking 2 of Australia’s most famous beaches the walk will take in another 2 Australian icons while skirting ‘the most beautiful harbour in the world’, this is an experience visitors wouldn’t dare miss.
The Bondi to Manly Walk will inspire millions of people to get outdoors and be more active, whether it’s a visitor on a multi-day trek or the locals who use the newly connected signage to encourage them to be more active in their daily lives.
The realistic way to take on this big 80 km walk is to choose the 5 DAYS | 10-22 KM A DAY option suggested by the official website with different hotels every night. We offer a special discount for our walkers to encourage visitors and locals to be more active and discover or explore new corners of these iconic sites.
We offer a SPECIAL DISCOUNT of 15% off for all walkers to encourage visitors and locals to be more active and discover or explore new corners of these iconic sites.
- Day 1: Bondi Beach to Watsons Bay Wharf - 13.4 km (3-4 hours)
- Day 2: Watsons Bay Wharf to Double Bay Wharf - 11.4 km (3-4 hours) > push a bit further and come and stay with us in Potts Point
- Day 3: From Potts Point, head to your next stop: Cremorne Point Wharf, making that big 18.6 km trunk (4-5 hours) more manageable by shortening it.
- Day 4: Cremorne Point Wharf to Manly Wharf - 26.4 km (7-8 hours) - you can also cut this day in half if needed by stopping in the Spit Bridge area !
- Day 5: Manly Wharf to Manly Beach - 10.2 km (2-3 hours)
>> Enter the promo code SYDNEYWALKS on checkout to get a 15% discount on your stay.
No further discount applies to this offer. View our Flexible Terms & Conditions.