Get into the spirit with the numerous Christmas Markets around Sydney for handcrafted presents that will delight your family. No need to fly off to Europe for that festive feel!
- 17 November 2019 - Best Gift Market, Goldstein Reserve, Coogee (Randwick area)
A new Christmas event showcasing local, handmade, sustainable and ethical products. The stalls will also offer DIY workshops, live music and multicultural food stalls.
- 24 November 2019 - Cambridge Markets, Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park
High-quality artisans and local craftspersons, food, artists and farmer stalls.
- 7 - 8 December 2019 - Cambridge Markets, Wanda Beach, Cronulla
A wonderful two-day beachside Christmas market in the Shire with a feast of festive food, fun and fantastic gifting just in time for the holiday season.
- 14 December 2019 - Glebe Artisans Christmas Market
Nestled in the heart of Glebe, all items are unique and made by local designers and artists with ceramics, fashion, knitted and wooden toys, jewellery,...
- 21 December 2019 - Carriageworks Christmas Market, 245 Wilson Street, Eveleigh
An exclusive opportunity to buy fresh seasonal produce from NSW’s best producers as well as last-minute gifts just before Christmas.
- All Year on Friday, Saturday and Sunday - The Rocks Market, Sydney CBD
Where carefully curated artisanal wares, gourmet street food, live music and harbourside views come together upon the cobblestone streets. Specially themed during Christmas time.