Looking for a reason to stay in Sydney more often and spend time with the ones you love ? Book your stay with us and receive 15% off our best flexible rate with the promo code SENIOR and take advantage of this year-round offer*.
We offer our guests a convenient stay, close to family and friends so that you can enjoy your stay in our home away from home. Most of our properties are heritage-listed buildings, are all recently renovated and offer a charming and comfortable stay with ensuite bathrooms.
See below which of our properties offer wheelchair-accessible rooms as well as elevators or stairs only.
Challis has wheelchair access at the back of the property and offers 3 wheelchair accessible rooms plus full elevator access.
Springfield has a couple of stairs to enter property with ground level rooms plus elevator access to 4 of the 5 levels.
Bayswater has a few stairs to enter property with ground level rooms plus elevator access to 4 of the 5 levels.
The Maisonette has stairs to access the building as well as within the property higher floors access is by stairs only.
Perouse has wheelchair access to enter the property and offers 3 wheelchair accessible rooms plus full elevator access.
High Cross has a few stairs to enter property with ground level rooms and stair access to higher floors.
Avoca has a one drop stair at the front gate of the property and flat access from the rear of the property. With level access to ground floor rooms plus stair access to higher floors.
- The offer is available for guests aged 60 and over
- 15% Discount applies to the Best Flexible Rate only
- This offer is available year-round (with the exception of 30th Dec, 31st Dec and 1st Jan)*
- No further discount applies to this offer
- Valid at all properties
- The total cost of your accommodation will be charged upon confirmation of your booking
- Booking modifications including date changes are not allowed
- Cancellation of your booking will incur a charge equivalent to the total cost of the booking
- For more information, view our Terms & Conditions.
Coming for your Health?