1. Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Hiperoca Pty Ltd trading as Sydney Lodges (ABN 19 606 731 113)) of 6 Perouse road, RANDWICK, NSW 2031 (Promoter).
3. This competition is a game of skill conducted by Sydney Lodges. Each entry will be individually judged based on its literary and creative merit by our panel, against set criteria.
4. Entry is open to Sydney Lodges guests aged eighteen years or over only, residing in Australia or overseas. Guests must have stayed at one of our Sydney Lodges properties within the last 30 days.
5. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter. Persons under the age of 18 years are not considered adults and therefore are not able to enter. If a winner is discovered to be under 18, they will automatically be disqualified.
6. A new competition will take place every month, 12 months a year. Promotion commences on the 1st day of the month and closes on the last day of the month.
7. Only the winner(s) will be notified by email and must respond within 48 hours or the prize may be re-allocated. Re-allocation will be based on remaining competition entrants.
8. To enter, entrants must complete the feedback survey during the open period and provide an answer to the question “Win Back your Stay”. Incomplete or automated entries will be disqualified. Multiple entries from the same IP address, same email address or from automated competition entry services are invalid.
9. One entry per person and per household. Multiple entries from the same person or same household will be disqualified.
10. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Where several bookings have been made, the prize will be equivalent to the value of the guest’s last night’s stay. Any commission paid to third-party agents, credits or vouchers used towards the total value of the winning booking will also be deducted from the total prize value. Transport to and from the property and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
12. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
14. All entries in the competition become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information from entrants to conduct the competition and may, in the course of business, disclose the personal information to third parties, as required. Entry in this competition is conditional on provision of the personal information requested. Entries may be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants' names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity in various forms by the Promoter, and the entrant consents to such use. Entrants may direct any request to access their personal information to the Promoter. Additionally, all literary works submitted as part of an entry become the property of the Promoter and it is a condition of entry that those literary works may be used by the Promoter for their own promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without restriction.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
16. The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
17. Terms and conditions of any prize tickets must be adhered to.
18. These Terms & Conditions will bind this and any future entry by you into a competition on this site and may be updated from time to time.
Hiperoca Pty Ltd trading as Sydney Lodges