Discover Sydney’s Best Christmas Markets
Get into the spirit with the numerous Christmas Markets around Sydney for handcrafted presents that will delight your family. No need to fly off to Europe for that festive feel!
- Best Gift Market, Goldstein Reserve, Coogee (Randwick area)
A new Christmas event showcasing local, handmade, sustainable and ethical products. The stalls will also offer DIY workshops, live music and multicultural food stalls.
- Cambridge Markets, Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park
High-quality artisans and local craftspersons, food, artists and farmer stalls.
- Cambridge Markets, Wanda Beach, Cronulla
A wonderful two-day beachside Christmas market in the Shire with a feast of festive food, fun and fantastic gifting just in time for the holiday season.
- Glebe Artisans Christmas Market
Nestled in the heart of Glebe, all items are unique and made by local designers and artists with ceramics, fashion, knitted and wooden toys, jewellery,…
- Carriageworks Christmas Market, 245 Wilson Street, Eveleigh
An exclusive opportunity to buy fresh seasonal produce from NSW’s best producers as well as last-minute gifts just before Christmas.
- All Year on Friday, Saturday and Sunday – The Rocks Market, Sydney CBD
Where carefully curated artisanal wares, gourmet street food, live music and harbourside views come together upon the cobblestone streets. Specially themed during Christmas time.